Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Friday 23 March 2012

"Dreaming of life that anybody would die for" ♥

Procrastination should be my middle name, have so much to do but instead I'm on line window shopping (River Island sale anyone?). The procrastination's probably all down to the fact I've been feeling a little down with things regarding career and aspirations, sometimes I feel like I'm going nowhere with life and I don't know where I want to take my career and where I see myself in the future, ever feel like that?

Anyway had a few errands to run so so decided to comfort dress with  a little bit if edge (my usual), have been my faux leather jacket a lot recently, I bought about 2 years ago in the New Look sale and never wore it that much until now, was nearly going to sell it on eBay ! I'm glad i didn't now, speaking of eBay with free insertion this weekend again I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend (yay). I paired my simple top with patterned leggings, love pattern leggings at the moment with a simple tee kind of look but don't know if i suit patterned leggings !







Top | H&M
Jacket | New Look (old)
Leggings | Urban Outfitters
Shoes | Topshop ( ♥ these )
Bag | Camden 
Necklace | Topman 
Lipstick | Topshop "All about me"

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely. Love your hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!
    Definately following!

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose giveaway x

    ReplyDelete