Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Friday 9 March 2012

Plan B

So much for keeping up with blogging eh? February went too quickly imo, with going to London and me being sick the month flew by!, but nevertheless I took some Outfit pics in London to share with you guys :), Oh man I wish I lived in London, the shops the atmosphere and the constant rush ! my kind of place and I'm so jealous of everyone who lives near the new Westfields! that place is to. die. for, If I had the money I would have shopped til I drop! But my "holiday" was more to go places and see things so I finally got round to going to the London Eye and  Madame Tussuad's, Wasn't too keen on the LE but at least I can tick it off in my wee list on places i've been :) One weeks wasn't enough I'm hoping to go back again this year before the whole Olympics seasons starts again and this time stay a bit longer, what I'd do to be a Londoner (obsessed much??)

Anyway this is one of the outfits I wore in London, had to be practical on the choice of clothing as I knew I would be travelling lots and when I went London it was  freezing so had to wear layers!




 A touristy picture for good measures :)


Top | Topshop
Jacket | River Island (Old)
Skirt | H&M
Leggings | Primark
Boots | Very.co.uk (old)
Necklace | Topshop 
Bag | Primark 

P.s Check out my London Haul if you want to see what I got :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I live in London too dude! The fashion capital for people like me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its like a fashion haven i heart it :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit - like your blog and follow you now. Hope you follow back :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete