Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 25 June 2012

I Won't Know Anybody There...



Recently I've been going through a Maxi Skirt/dress phase all I seem to wear is them! I guess I just love how comfortable and floaty they are while also making the outfit look a bit different. Even though I don't own many I have styled them all different ways, hopefully can show you more on here. I would describe today's look a bit more on the "geek chic" side, not really a fan of that word but its the only way I can describe it. I picked up this Maxi Skirt back in January in the River Island Sale for £5.00! its definitely getting its worth and I wish I picked up another colour because they had loads of them when I went. You cant really see my bag but its the Alexa inspired bags you get on eBay, mines is a mini version I bought ages ago so couldn't link you to the seller but you can still get it on eBay. 

I'm on the hunt (again) for a nice bag for work and stuff wouldn't mind it being designer "inspired", have you seen any nice bags recently? I would like a black bag this time as believe it or not I don't own any proper black bags! Most of my bags are either tan or leopard print (leopard print lover) and as I said I'm loving black so why not get it now......


Top| Primark (old) 
Skirt | River Island (old) 
Sandal | Faith via Debenhams
Bag | eBay 
Faux Glasses | Primark


xx

2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your header is lovely and fits perfectly, Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I absolute adore how you've layered brown shades in this outfit! Definitely a source of inspiration. I am your newest, most avid follower, (on Blogger and BlogLovin) I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps check out my blog is you have time? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this has made my day and yes I will defo check it out :) xx

      Delete