Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 27 June 2012

R.I.P To The Girl You Use To See





Trying to add a bit of colour into my life ! haha even though most of what I'm wearing is black! the glasses are back again, these arent my real glasses but I would love to get something like their just a pfaux pair from good old primark. I absolutely fricken love this skirt! the print and different colours make this skirt so unique and something I would go for, its a bodycon skirt, not something I would go for usually but with my loose top from Primark I think it makes the perfect combo :)

Top | Primark
Skirt | H&M (Fashion against Aids Collection)
Shoes | Topshop 
Bag | H&M
Faux Glasses | Primark

12 comments:

  1. you look lovely! gorgeous skirt. so in love with your hair, beauuutiful ombre x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt really is a nice touch of color to embelish all the black. You look great
    Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable skirt! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the fact that there's a pop of colour in the skirt , lovely , you look fab xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love doing that with my outfits nowadays :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit :)

    http://chitchat93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE THiS LO0K
    UR SO G0RGEOUS <3
    XOXO

    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete