Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Friday 22 June 2012

Long Time.....

Its been a while since Ive posted here, I always think about blogging but never get round to actually writing  a blog post because I procrastinate but when I do post I seem to post a lot then all of sudden stop ! The crappy weather isn't helping either but when the sun decides to shine I'm taking pictures!

I thought I'd show a different way I would wear my converse, because of the unique colour I think you can't always wear it with everything so I prefer to stick with dark colours so they stand out and right now I'm going through a phase of wearing just black (like everyone else atm).

I know some shops have started their sale including Topshop, I'm waiting till the end of the month to buy anything but anyone find any bargains?




Jacket | New Look 
Shirt | H&M
Necklace | H&M 
Bag | eBay
Converse | Very.co.uk
Leggings | Very.co.uk

2 comments: