Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 6 September 2012

You bring me joy..

Getting back into into the good old outfit posts! haha. Todays outfit has some of my favourite things I mentioned in my last post: studs and leather! I thought this Army print number was lovely as I wanted somethings with Army Print but didnt know whether to get the Army printed jacket as I dont think i'd wear as much whereas this top satisfied my desire for army print! and for £9.99 I cant complain! A bit late on the whole studded bag/focco bandwagon, I was so tempted to get the focco a while back but never got round to it until I saw this one in Select in birmingham, unlike the other focco or the real Alexander Wang Rocco bag the studs are on both ends of the bag instead of being on the bottom, being the little bit different than the others I nabbed it! I heart it dearly and have been wearing it non stop.


 


Leather Jacket | New Look (Old)
Top | Cameo Rose (New Look Concessions)
Black Jeggings | Primark 
Studded Loafers | River Island
Bag | Select

9 comments:

  1. I really want something with that print too! I might try a top too instead of a jacket

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh its a really nie way to see ho ya get on with that print too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loev your outfit, I've been looking for a bag like that forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, especially the bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and the bag is AMAZING! Definitely big enough to cart everything around in xx

    huntersandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I kno it fits alot of things! haha :) x

      Delete
  5. Love that bag! Studs are literally the best thing EV! :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree you can never get enough :) x

      Delete