Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 17 September 2012

If only words could make it better...

The last couple of days have been pretty tough in my personal life, seeing someone go through pain isn't very nice and I just hope things get better...
On a different and happier note I have been going buying a few bits and bobs which has me all excited for Autumn/Winter I'm still on the hunt for the perfect winter coat as the coat which I was going to get (the leather sleeve khaki jacket) every and their mothers seem to have! Sigh now but I have been looking at the River Island website they seem to have a lot of great things atm so my potential jacket could be there, have a look out for my September payday wish list and you could see my picks

University is starting this week which means I'm officially going to be starting my postgrad and the thought of it is quite scary and exciting at the same time, I know being a post grad is going to be totally different from a Undergrad but I do want to enjoy this year before I start having a proper full time job! (don't even want to think about that either! ) One little of perk of going to uni though is the Student discount and the Student events which I'm looking forward too as I didn't do those kind of things before!

Anyway on to the outfit I wore yesterday, this All Saints T-shirts that I got from Bicester Village when I went to visit my family, its actually for guys but I adore it anyway, its super soft and sits at the right length and i think the print on the top is quite unique :) I'm still going through my Maxi skirt/dress phase so I wore this H&M grey maxi dress as a skirt and paired off with my Mint green Converse for a more casual look and also so I can get more use out my Converse's. To top off the outfit my trusty bag that I haven't stopped using and if you guys are interested you can get this bag online on the Select Clothing website. I really like this look at the moment, the casual but grungy look, i really hope i can incorporate this into my uni clothes and not just chuck on anything for lectures! haha anyone else do that?




Top | All Saints 
Dress (Worn as a Skirt) | H&M
Converse | Via Very.co.uk
Bag | Select Clothing 
Lipstick | Mac Morange :) 

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!
    I've started wearing my Vans with a maxi skirt and it's such a comfortable casual look :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sweetie. Hope you're okay?

    This outfit is lovely! The lippie you're wearing is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool outfit!!

      http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love that bag and that shirt!!!!


    xo, Natasha Solae
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete