Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 31 January 2013

Update

Hello Guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts, lets just say life happened, I lost my beloved granny in November, one of my sibling got very ill and postgrad life with my part time job had taken a toll on me on the past months in which I was so close to quitting but I got through it with the help of my family and friends and stayed on as I know it would have been what my granny would have wanted.

On a a more different and positive note my sibling is on recovery and is getting better and I've finished first semester! I'm hoping to start writing on the olde blog again and start doing what I love which is  writing and sharing about Fashion and beauty :). I've started the new year going to one of my favourite places ever which is London! Every time I go there I get more and more fascinated and I see new things I haven't seen before. I finally went to Harry Potter Studio's and LOVED it! (#HPdiehardfan) and anyone who loves the books and the movies I would totally recommend to go there but bear in mind its not in central London so plan you trip if your going. 

I'm hoping 2013 is the year for me and hope to achieve my aims in life in including blogging more! so watch out! and if you have a fashion or beauty blog and your reading this then link me to your blog I would love to read :) Another little update I finally got my nose pierced and love it, already started planning what piercing to get next on my ears! I also finally upgraded and got the Iphone 5 so much  better than my crappy blackberry but I do miss the keyboard. and last but not least I'm on the AA disco pants bandwagon! I got mines when ASOS were offering 25% off for students and it was a good purchase I loved them so much and wore them so much in London.

Anyway I'll leave you guys with an outfit I wore in London and was taken Westfield Stratford (my Second home). (Yep I know my hairs gone long :) 

See you soon, 

Tami.


Cardigan | Topshop
Shirt | River Island (Sale)
Boots | Office 
Bag | Primark! (Current and a bargain!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Granny.

    Glad that your sibling is on recovery!

    Can't wait to see more posts from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through your whole blog your such a doll! :) Love your outfits and been on the look for a orange lipstick so defo will give morange a try.

    I had a similar loss last year december I lost my auntie its so hard because life really does go on even when you feel like yours has stopped. its hard but it does get easier a lil day by day. I wish you all the best for 2013, good health to your and your family and loads of luck in your studies!

    consider me a new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lose of family members is never easy and i am so sorry to hear about your so happy that u have a support system that has helped you heal maybe a little. love the outfit as usually . i am hoping for the same with 2013. just started my blog so please follow if u can or leave a comment.

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete