Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 7 December 2015

Birthday Make Up Ft. MAC Whirl Lipstick & Lipliner

Hi all, 

Continuing on from my birthday weekend I thought I'd share the make up I wore yesterday, absolutely loving MAC's Whirl lipstick at the moment which to me is the perfect everyday lipstick for autumn/winter. A gorgeous medium dark brown with a hint of red which MAC's website describe as a dirty rose colour. It's a matte finish but so far the lipstick hasn't dried my lips! I've also been loving wearing make up again, for the past few months I've just been wearing make up just to "cover up" than anything else but the last few weeks I've enjoyed trying new techniques and what not, I guess it might also be this time of the year when all my favourites trends appear. 

Also I have been really into wearing brownish blushers as a contour product as I think its a bit more subtle and balances well with the extreme highlight look. Does anyone else do this ? 

Xxx T





No comments:

Post a Comment