Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 14 December 2015

Update & Current Love ♥

If anyone reading my blog (hey btw) are wondering why no post yesterday that is because I didn't have a chance to post my Sunday reflection, also I don't like the idea of putting up a post for the sake of it and thought I would take this one days break from it. I'm not that well planned ahead when is comes to blogging loads in advance as my posts are literally written that day but I'm hoping to preplan this week and get some post scheduled so I can keep up with #Blogmas

Having such a fail with my YouTube channel, I recently made a new one so I can start afresh but my google account for blogger is connected to my old channel! so in order to keep it all uniform I've reverted back to my channel and will continue on there. But on the up side I didn't realise you can change your channel name and URL so it worked out well because now my old channel has the same name as my blog. If you're interested in watching me ramble then click here :) 

As mentioned in my November favourites video, I'm obsessed with candles at the moment! They just give a really cosy feel to any room not mention also make your surroundings smell lovely (the whole purpose of it!). I think it also this time of the year when days are shorted that the burning a candle feels right! I've bought every version of the Primark's Sweet Vanilla and Coconut candle and love the three wick version that I have. Just love how strong and sweet the scent is and if your looking for stocking fillers these would be great! Recently purchased Primark's Patchouli and Amber candle, not going to lie solely purchased so it can match my room decor but I will let you know how I get on.


 I really want to try out other brands that are affordable, if you have an suggestions please send them through :) 

XXX T XX



No comments:

Post a Comment