Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Friday 4 December 2015

Stocking Filler Idea: H&M Jewellery

When it comes to costume jewellery my favourite place to go would be H&M. I always drawn to the accessories section in any shop but I can never seem to leave H&M without a piece of Jewellery! I love their simple pieces as well as their statement jewellery, they always seem to bee spot on with their style. Like with all shops it can be a hit or miss but at the moment H&M seem to be on fire. 

These pieces I picked out for myself but they would be great stocking fillers for anyone and the necklace would suit anyone! They don't have a great collection online so I would highly recommend going in store to grab them and checking out what they have to offer. H&M prices are always reasonable so I recommend going there for high street costume jewellery. I would love to know where your go to costume jewellery place would be :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment