Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 6 December 2015

Turning Twenty....

....Six!

Happy Birthday to me!

Can't believe another year has gone by, I seriously don't know where my twenties are going! All I can say is that the last few weeks have made me determined to make 2016 my year! I have plans and goals for next year that I want to fully commit to and I want to focus more ever before. I think for a lot of people birthdays can a mix bag of emotions which I'm feeling right now but one thing I can say is that I am grateful for things that have came my way and appreciate the people in my lives as many people have come and went but its the people who stick by it that show their true commitment.

Anyway I just spent my birthday weekend in Dublin which was lovely to get away from "normal life" and have some time to reflect on the past year. Things don't always go the way you plan it but at the same time I truly believe everything happens for a reason and things always work out well in the end. I think I think I've rambled on about some deep stuff so I'll leave you with a word that I want to make 2016 my motto!

On birthdays my favourite thing to is go shopping with my sisters and having a nice meal outside! What would be your birthday ritual? I hope everyone is having a brilliant Sunday!

XX T XX

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment