Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 5 December 2015

Reign Love ♥

Posting a bit late but I wanted to keep up with #blogmas! :)

I think the wintery nights have definitely made Netflix binges more attractive (especially with the aftermath of Storm Desmond!). I've been watching so many series through this and my favourite so far is How to get away with murder and Reign. I hardly hear about Reign on the blogosphere and feel it's a under rated series. To me it's a mix between Game of Thrones and any teenage rom coms! I love the Queen Mary's and her ladies styles, their costumes have such a modern vibe and their accessories always beautiful. Their storyline is keeps the show going and I've felt bored yet! Currently on season 2 and loving it, is anyone else watching this ?

I bought earring from good ole Primani that were inspired by Mary's style and thought these earring would be brilliant for the party season.  Is there any characters your inspired by and let me know if there is any Netflix series I should watch :)

Xxx T


No comments:

Post a Comment