Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Claire Facial Jewellery!

Hi everyone!

For all facial piercing lovers!! I thought I'd share with you some jewellery pieces I bought from Claire's Accessories, if you have multiple ear piercings or want to try faux nose jewellery Claire's accessories have a small stand where they sell different types of facial jewellery such faux septum and nose rings and also ear cuffs. I went crazy and bought the whole lot but Claire's were having a offer of buy three get three free! so I could not pass it down. My sixth item was pair of false lashes and my total came to £27.00 which I thought wasn't too bad and I really wanted to try a black nose ring. Is there anywhere else you would go for nose/ear jewellery ?

XX T



No comments:

Post a Comment