Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 8 December 2015

MUA Radiance Palette

Highlighting/strobing has became a key make up trend in the last few months, one product that has been in nearly everyone's wish list is the BECCA highlight trio, unfortunately it's not easy to get here appose to it being widely available in the states (kicking myself for not getting a Becca Highlighter in September when I was in the states). One day I was roaming around the MUA counter in Superdrug looking for their new make up brushes until I saw this. My eyes literally popped out when I seen the colours! I haven't seen anything like this in the high street, has any other brand done this ? It instantly reminded me of the Becca trio but without the high price tag. 

When I swatched it in store they were so creamy and pigmented, no specs of glitter, just a nice iridescent. My swatches do not do it justice but I highly recommend having a look at it in store and for £8.00 I couldn't put it down! As you can see from my swatches they colours are so subtle however at the same time it is build-able depending on your preference. The three colours are great for so many looks, my favourite has to be the middle as its suits my skin tone well. I also love how there is a mirror included so its great for travel with. 

This would be great for any MUA or make up lover who wants to get on this trend. When I bought this Superdrug were having a offer where you get a free eyeshadow palette when you spend over £8, so I got two beauty palettes for under a tenner!

Let me know if you have or thinking of getting this :) 

xx T xx




No comments:

Post a Comment